Little Vitamin are a creative group who love design & digital.
Through years of experience working with different clients in different industries, we are experts in helping startups get online.
Whether you’re an individual, start-up or SME there’s a solution to fit your needs. Your website is most likely to be someones ‘first impression’.
76% of users perform product research online.
Mobile use is more prominent than ever with 73% of people using it to check emails regularly, more global users than desktops and more time being spent on mobile devices than desktops, having your website responsive is now a must (not just nice) to have.
Is your website optimised for mobile devices? If not, you may be missing out on hundreds of sales opportunities. Try Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test.
To create attractive & functional websites that:
- get you excited,
- make your competitors jealous,
- are optimised for mobile and
- engage with your audience properly.
57% of businesses have acquired a customer through their company blog.
Why use WordPress as a CMS?
1. Easy to setup, manage, and update. It is the perfect starting point for any small business. We make sure you are setup properly and get you managing your own site easily.
2. Plugins add complex business features to your website. Need some additional functionality beyond what we set you up with? There’s a plugin for that! So whether you need a simple contact form or a full-featured ecommerce system, there’s a plugin to meet your business needs.
4. The community. With so many users it’s only natural that a huge, active, and generous community has sprung up to provide support, exchange ideas, and make WordPress better for everyone. Connect on the official forum or in person at events around the world.
5. Open source. Unlike other website building tools it is free from commercial restrictions and limitations. You can use the software and host your website anywhere you choose.
WordPress is no longer just a blogging tool, it is now a fully fledged CMS for professionals used on millions of sites across the world.
WordPress powers 23% of the internet.
Click here for notable users of WordPress as a CMS…
Still not convinced?
Get in touch!